What is Business Mobile Deposit?
Mobile Deposit for Business, also known as Business Mobile Deposit, is a feature found within the Business Mobiliti™ app that allows you to deposit checks on the go.
What phones are supported for Business Mobile Deposit?
Apple iPhone® and all phones using the Android™ operating system are supported. The specific app for each operating system can be found at their respective app store.
Is Business Mobile Deposit secure?
Business Mobile Deposit is a feature found within the Business Mobiliti™ app that allows you to deposit checks on the go. Business Mobiliti™ uses state-of-the-art encryption and login security to protect your accounts. In addition, Business Mobiliti™ applies all user permissions assigned in the online version of your business banking to mobile access.
How can I make a deposit using Business Mobile Deposit?
First, you must be enrolled in both Business Mobiliti™ and Business Mobile Deposit. If you are not enrolled, please contact our Customer Support Team at (866) 661‐5463.
- Once enrolled, log into the Business Mobiliti™ app and click on the “Deposit” button. Select “New Deposit”. Tap on “Account” and select the account you wish to deposit the check into. Tap on “Amount” and enter the amount of the check you are depositing.
- Make sure you have properly endorsed the check as made payable and write “D.L. Evans Bank Mobile Deposit” under your signature.
- You may be asked to allow the app to access your camera before making your first Mobile Deposit; please select Allow.
- Tap on Front Image and take a picture of the front of the check, making sure that all four corners are in the picture. You have the ability to retake a picture if part of the check is missing or the picture is poor quality.
- Tap on Back Image and take a picture of the back of the check, making sure that all four corners are in the picture. You have the ability to retake a picture if part of the check is missing or the picture is poor quality.
- Then, tap the Deposit button. It will ask you to confirm the account the check is depositing to and the amount. Press confirm once you have verified the details.
What types of checks can be processed through Business Mobile Deposit?
All personal and business U.S. checks can be processed through Business Mobile Deposit. Checks from Canada and other foreign countries, food stamps, savings bonds and poor image quality checks must be deposited traditionally.
When can electronic deposits be issued to D.L. Evans Bank?
You can submit mobile deposits to D.L. Evans Bank 24‐hours a day, 7‐days a week including weekends and holidays, with the exception of any routine maintenance downtime.
When will deposits be posted into my account?
For deposits made before 5:30pm Mountain Standard Time (MST), funds are generally available on the next business day after the date of deposit.
For deposits made after 5:30pm Mountain Standard Time (MST), funds are generally available on the second business day after the date of the deposit.
For deposits made on non‐business days, funds are generally available on the second business day after the date of deposit.
Business days are Monday through Friday, except federal holidays. D.L. Evans Bank reserves the right to place a hold on any check if deemed necessary.
What should I do with the original paper checks after deposits are made?
Securely store your check for 14 days after your deposit, then destroy the item. This allows sufficient time in case the original check is required for any reason. As a customer of D.L. Evans Bank, you agree to properly dispose of all checks deposited through Mobile Deposit.
How do I know the image quality is acceptable?
The software has an Image Quality Assessment (IQA) tool that automatically identifies problems with the check image. If a problem is detected, you'll be asked to retake the photo.
If you have additional questions, please contact the D.L. Evans Bank Customer Support Team at (866) 661‐5463