1.39% APY* on your balance!
Introducing eCentive Account. Everything you want in a checking account.
- $100 minimum to open account
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service charge
- FREE debit card
- FREE eStatements available
- Overdrafts & NSF: $33 per paid item; $36 per returned item
- $30 fee if any account is closed within 6 months of opening
- Free Online Banking, ePay online bill pay, Mobile Banking and more!
Earning these rewards is simple... just use the services we're giving you with the account:
- Make 10 or more debit card payments and/or purchases that will post to your account each month (excluding ATM transactions).
- Have at least one direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) each month.
- Receive monthly eStatements.
$100.00 minimum to open account. The interest rate and annual percentage yield stated below are accurate as of August 1st, 2020. If you would like more current rate and yield information please call us at (800) 344-7048. When the eCentive Account qualifications are not met, the interest rate on your account is 0.05% and corresponding annual percentage yield (APY) is 0.05%. When the eCentive Account qualifications are met, the interest rate on your account for balances over $25,000 is 1.39% with a corresponding annual percentage yield (APY) of 0.46% for the entire statement cycle. Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. We may change the interest rate on your account daily, at our discretion. You must maintain a daily collected (available) balance of $0.01 to obtain this disclosed annual percentage yield. We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Interest will begin to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for non-cash items, i.e., checks you deposit to your account. Once you meet the monthly qualifications, interest will be recalculated at the appropriate rate and eligible fees will be refunded. Interest will be compounded monthly and credited monthly. If you request to close your account prior to interest being credited, you will receive your accrued interest. Fees may reduce earnings.